TERMS & CONDITIONS
Salon Express ’Celebrating 21 Years’ Competition
1.1 This document sets out the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to participation in the Salon Express ‘21 Years in Business’ Competition (“Competition”) via entry cards given in salon that are fully completed in salon.
1.2 The Promoter is Salon Express Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 35 601 200 088) and Global Team WA Pty Ltd (ABN 52 151 811 371), trading as Salon Express, of 1 Albert Street, North Perth, WA 6006 (“Promoter”). The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms at any time and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these Terms on its website.
1.3 By entering this Competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
2.1 To participate in the Competition entrants must satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
- Purchase any service at any Salon Express location, between 9.00AM 23 September – 5.30PM 18 October;
- be aged 16 or over;
- Are not employees or members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child) of employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s related entities directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter);
- Have not already won a prize in the Promotion;
- reside in WA or QLD; and
2.2 To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Complete an Entry Card with any service from any Salon Express Location with your details and an answer to the question ‘What would you tell your 21 year old self?’
- Enter by returning the card to any Salon Express by 5.30PM on the 18th October 2017.
- 5 x winners will be selected by the Salon Express Head Office based on the entry cards. Each entrant is eligible to win only 1x 1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card. All winners will be notified in the first instance on Monday 23rd October 2017.
- Only one entry card per visit per eligible entrant is permitted.
2.4 Entrants may submit multiple entries.
2.5 Five (5) winners will be selected from the entries by the Salon Express Head Office on the 23rd October 2017. Winners will be contacted by telephone on Monday 23rd October.
2.6 The Competition will run from 23rd September 2017 to 18th October 2017. The final date to get entry cards submitted is 18th Ocotber 2017 (“Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Time or Date will not be eligible.
2.7 Employees of The Promoter or any related companies are not permitted to enter the Competition.
2.8 The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any late, incomplete or fraudulent entries.
3.1 Five (5) winners will be chosen from the initial entries. Each winner will receive one (1) x $1,000 Flight Centre Gift Card. Flight Centre Gift Cards have a 12 month expiration and can be redeemed in store or via our bookings phone number.3.3 The Promoter will contact the winners within two (2) days of the judge’s selection. In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner after three (3) attempts, the judge shall select another winner. If any winner fails to claim their prize by 8th November 2017 the Promoter may select further winning entries subject to any written directions given under applicable trade promotion laws and regulations.3.5 There is no cash alternative and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
3.4 The Winners will be sent their prize by 8th November 2017 by registered post to the address advised by the winner.
4.1 The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence on any matter concerning the Competition will be entered into.
4.2 The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Competition or to extend the closing date with written permission from the Commission.
6. Intellectual Property
By entering the Competition the entrant grants to the Promoter a transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the materials uploaded and to participate in such reasonable promotional activities as the Promoter may request.